Sunday, April 14, 2013

Motivational Sunday April 14, 2013

Hi All!

Hope you're in work mode, I haven't been. Seems that I've been sabotaging myself by lettings others negativity get the best of me. So now my little pity party has come to an end and its time to hop on that success train. All aboard. Smile

I made my intentions to find a video for this Sunday and this is what the Universal revealed. Enjoy.



 

 For me it hit home and highlighted that I have to step up my energy level. The same level of energy that got me through two degrees and a bar exam while working my way through school. So what was your take away from this video? Leave a comment and share.

Today, Sunday, April 14 is the last day for the Amazon and Etsy cards giveaway so sign up and share with your family and friends here


Have a great Sunday,

Michelle



Sign up for our free newsletter!


 Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment