Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Inspiration 11/4/2012 Never Pre-Judge

Hi All!
 
 Today's Inspiration is to " Never  Judge  A Book By It Cover" brought to you by the very interesting TEDX speaker Loy Machedo.


OK, tell the truth. What were you first impressions when Loy came on the screen? Did your perception change as you watched the video? Had it changed by the end of the talk? All too often we categorize people by race, dress, appearance,tattoos, all of which may or may yield very little info about that person. I know in America we are socialized to this process. I'd also appreciate my non-American viewers weighing in on this topic.

Loy is one of my new Linkedin connections and we have had some interesting dialogue on several topics.

I'm looking forward to your comments.


Michelle

Click to  Sign up for our free newsletter!


 Follow Me on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment