Monday, November 5, 2012

Nominated For the Versatile Blogger Award

Hi All!

 I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Blogger BeULuv.




The RULES are as follows:

Thank the Blogger who nominated you 
Share (7) random facts about yourself 

Nominate (15) fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly 
Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs 
Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post   

Special thanks to BeULuv who honored me with this award.

Seven (7) Random facts about me. 

1. I'm much older than I look.

2. I'm a chef level cook. Smile

3. I love Science Fiction.   

4. I don't like creepy crawly things.

5. My eyes are green with brown flecks.

6. I'll make all the time in the world for elders.   

7. People always ask if I can sing because of the depth of my voice. I couldn't carry a tune if it was in a bucket.  Smile. 

I nominate the following blogs for this award: 

SistaSense.com
Pay the bills and more
Yarnology 
Magnetic Woman
Emerald Harvest
Cassandra Broomfield Bridal
Needle Artists and Crafters
Waterbury Jewels
Seriously Natural
Seasonal Color Analysis
Savvy Brown 
 Onyx Woman

Check out the blogs I nominated and you might find a new fav.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Michelle  
 
 

7 comments: