Monday, July 2, 2012

Pinterest.com Tools: Pin-A-Quote

Hi All


Here is another tool for making Pinterest.com work for you. Pin A Quote is now ShareASImage.com. "Share As Image lets you highlight text anywhere on the web and easily convert it into an image. With the PRO version you can choose fonts, colors and text size! Once you've created your quote image, you can share it on Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter! "


Try out the free version to see the kind of things you can do with Share As Image. There is also so a pro version for $2.99

I have foxfire installed on my computer so I went to the site grabbed the icon and planted it on my toolbar. Very easy for me to install.

I went to yesterdays post, highlighted the text I wanted and then clicked the share icon on my toolbar .

After you highlight and click you're offered the option of uploading to Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter. I didn't want to do this , so I used an app called take a web screenshot. which I uploaded to paint and saved. I know you should be able to take a screen shot on your computer, but I've had to have virus removed and my computer has been tempermental every since. So this little app has been great at reducing my stress.


ShareAsImage is a great little tool for bloggers because sometime you just want to use your words. Considering how often memes (those pictures with quotes and or images) are shared across social media sites this is a great way to get your content out there and shared.

If you've used ShareAsImage.com (formerly PinAQuote) and/or Take a web screenshot leave a comment and let us know what you did with it. Leave a link so we can view your handy work.

Follow Me on Pinterest


See you tomorrow.


Michelle

1 comment:

  1. You have published an incredible resource.
    My site Remove Stickers

    ReplyDelete