Saturday, November 12, 2011

Life's Travail's Problems with putting yourself last.

I woke up yesterday Veteran's day with a swollen jaw. Of course all the dentist office's are closed. I didn't want to go to emergency so I thought I'd wait till today. Swelling started going down yesterday evening. Good. I can wait Saturday to see a dentist. Woke up this morning at 4:30 am and jaw is swollen 2x's larger than yesterday and now has very distinctive sore spots. Waiting till 8am so can take B'girl to sitter than I'm headed to doctor's office or emergency.

Neither a doctor or a dentist will be able to do anything but give me antibiotics. So no point in putting it off. I normally go to a natural path as I have had better success on curing ailments with them than AMA doctors. If I have a health issue I want it CURED not bandaged if at all possible.

So I probably won't be posting the rest of the weekend. I didn't get my Veteran's Day resource list posted will put that up for Monday. To all the Veterans and active members of the armed forces. Thank you for keeping America safe.


The Amazon
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment