Friday, March 4, 2011

Two of My Museum Pieces The "WireQueens" #1 and 2

Hi All!


These are two of my museum/gallery pieces. Wire Queens #1 and #2.

Wire Queen 1 Pendant Brooch Denim Lapis Mother of Pearl

I love this piece I have used its image for many things. I dreamed her and she came into creation almost as if willing herself from the ethereal. She birthed herself dictating the stones, the shape and even the size of the wire used. I was just a midwife on this creation.


I've always been accused of having one foot on the earth plane and the other in the ethereal. This piece highlights that.


Wire Queen #1. Mother of Pearl and Denim Lapis. First of my Wire Queen Series. She comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and a frame to showcase her when she is not being worn. I retain the right to use her image.


Length: 3 1/2 in


Width: 1 3/4 in


Weight: 19.9 g





Wire Queen #2 Brooch / Pendant. The second entry in my Wire Queen Series comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. She is sculptured from Brecciated Jasper and Hematite in Sterling Silver. Her body is reminiscent of the ancient African mudcloth design. You will love your original work of art in miniature. She comes in her own frame so she can be displayed when you are not wearing her.

3 1/2 inches long, she can be converted to Pendant/Brooch.




As always you can click on the title or links to purchase


Make it a great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment