Saturday, May 11, 2013

For All the Mother's

Hi All!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day in the United States. I remember back home in Detroit I walked into my butcher's shop and was energetically greeted with, "Happy Mother's Day".  I responded, it's not Mother's Day. He replied, it is in Syria. I'm Father and Mother to my two girls so I am celebrating Mother's Day. I smiled and happily  greeted him with "Happy Mother's Day".



I hope  we all have his attitude on this Mother's Day, that no matter what the circumstances are celebrate your special day. I'd like to wish each and everyone of you whether you gave birth to a child or you standing in raising a child, "Happy Mother's Day".

I'd like to share a special call with you.  kindly dial 1-832-225-5021. 
You can contact me for more information/

Enjoy your special day.

Michelle



Sign up for our free newsletter!


 Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment