Thursday, February 7, 2013

Treasury Thursday "My Soul Dances"

Hi All!

Today's Treasury Thursday is curated by Prayer Notes by Cynthia.
The treasury "My Soul Dances" is just amazing. I wanted to dance just looking at the paintings of dance from different prospectives. Simply beautiful.

 
All links are clickable and will give you more information on the artist and painting. Okay, so which one is your favorite? Or which two or three. Smile. Leave a comment and share. 

Also I'm having a 50% off Valentines day sale on Etsy. Use code "SALE50"  till February 9, 2013 at midnight.

Michelle
Click to  Sign up for our free newsletter!


 Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    Thank you, so much, for featuring my treasury! The work from these artists is absolutely beautiful! I also visited your jewelry shop and your art is beautiful! Many blessings! and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. The paintings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post.The work from these artists is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete