Saturday, July 28, 2012

Guest Video Detour by Jae Henderson

Hi All!
I was on one of my membership sites and posting my cowrie shell video when I saw this video by Ms. Jae Henderson of http:imagoodwoman.com. Here's the video


I had to share this as I was just this Friday thinking about how you start down one path and the Creator will send you down a detour. I love her way of explaining how the detours are a benefit. Check out her T-shirts. I'm getting one.

I'm about to embark on a change that is a major shift for me and it's always hard to move what you've been doing to the side, back, where ever to make way for the new. Smile.

We have all had to make these detours, what has been your most memorable detours and what was the outcome?

Looking forward to your answers.


Michelle
Sign up for our free newsletter!

  Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful and more creative post shared so that can be know that and enjoy it in this post.

    ReplyDelete