Thursday, April 12, 2012

Has attending Conferences/Training/Progams Helped Your Business

Hi All


I'm scheduled for a program today entitled, " Raising Capital for your Technology Venture". The presenters reads like a who's who of Arizona movers and shakers. 


So my question to you is, "How have conferences, training, and seminars added value to your business?" If they didn't add value was it because the training was not a good fit, was the information over your head (yes I know that happens a lot with social media). Smile

 WireQueen II I'm a jeweler remember.

So this inquiring mind whats to know what has worked for your whether its webinars, in person training or conferences whats worked or not worked? Why did it work or fall short? 

Leave comments to the above questions and I'll post again telling you what I learned at the conference. Fair enough.

Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment