Sunday, April 1, 2012

Did you have a great weekend? I did

Hi All


Today was a beautiful day in Scottsdale. A little breezy but sunny. I attended the Sunday A'fair at the Scottsdale Mall. A nice crowd, beautiful setting, great music (jazz and reggae) and awesome crepes. I am in foodie heaven when I have spinach and goat cheese crepes. Today I upped my game and had salmon with cream cheese and capers. Smile. I wasn't sure I was going to like salmon with creme cheese, but it was delicious. 


The first group was Sonora Jazz . The second group was Sugahbeats. They played reggae and Brazilian music. Both groups were very good.



I just picked baby girl up from trip to Sea World. She took this photo of Shamu. She was happy but tired. She was bubbling over telling me about her trip.  All in all a great weekend. How was your weekend  Leave a comment and share where ever you are in the world.


Check in with me every day this month to see what I'm posting during the Ultimate Blog Challenge.


Thanks for dropping by 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment