Monday, October 17, 2011

Why Going International Could Recession Proof Your Business

Wonder why you never hear companies that are involved in international trade complaining about the recession. In many ways having that stream of income from outside the US insulates you from the boom/bust cycle that has become the American way of doing business.

An example of what exporting can do for your company's bottom line is shown by a company recently honored by the Arizona District Export Council for its trade business. (Some years ago I served on the Michigan District Export Council or MDEC)
Able Engineering receives a third of its revenue from international business. You can read their story here. http://bit.ly/r5i50S

I'm still waiting on the Arizona Commerce Authority to develop their guidelines for the $646,000 that was received to help Arizona Companies to go into and grow their international business. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Check back for news as I transition back to Amazon Trading Company (AmazonTC). Yes, I will keep adding items and gemstones as I set up my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment