Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm Back! I will be adding Wirequeen back under the AmazonTC Brand

Hi All!

I've been taking a break as I analysed the direction I wanted to go in. I love jewelry making but international trade is my heart. I pulled the jewelry line from the Trading Company and gave it its own identity (wirequeen jewelry art and home decor.) I then used the wirequeen brand to learn how to use the Internet and social media. I didn't want people to think I was importing the jewelry when I was actually creating it myself so I separated the two.

My business advisers I recently have been consulting with suggested that I have to go for depth not breath. I will be adding the jewelry back in with my other items and putting up a shop here so you can purchase all of them directly from here.

Now everything will be under the banner of Amazon Trading Company (AmazonTC) which I am reprising. As you've notice on this blog I share a lot of international news and items that you normally don't see in the newspapers or on you TV broadcast. I will continue doing that as well as bring you country specific info that I think will help you with your business now matter what it is.

I know conventional wisdom is you can only do one thing per blog, website, etc. I've never listened to conventional wisdom, if I had I would never had the wonderful experiences I've had. I would never have made it to this day and time. So as I shift gears join me by signing up on for my newsletter that will start in January for international trade and follow this blog which I will switch over to bring you more "goodies". Smile

Of course I will keep posting my "pretties"but I will now be able to bring you a wider range of items. Here are two items I'd like to share:






ERDA Bag
This is a small bag that the independent fashionista will love. Not a common name but a very uncommon bag. 7" long by 8" wide (17.78cm x 20.32cm). First $100.00 takes. My paypal email is mshawkins55@yahoo.com



The Earth Stone ring in sterling silver $125.00. The ring is size 7.5 the stone is 1.5" by 1" (3.81 x 2.5cm) .  This is one of my creations. My photography skills do not do justice to this stone.

Shipping for both items is free.


So sign up and keep checking back. Smile

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment