Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 30 Thankful Challenge I am thankful I was able to complete this challenge

Hi There!


Today is the last day of the 30 day I AM THANKFUL FOR challenge for me. You can start your own challenge today. This is great for helping you to remember the many things we have to be thankful for no matter where you live or your current life situation. Many times we get so hung up on what we think we're missing that we forget the blessings of what we have. This challenge is a good way to refocus us from pessimism to positive.


I titled my last challenge that way because there have been a lot of people I know who have recently become ancestors. We never know what the future holds. We can plan but Allah  is the best planner. I am not saying that to stop you from planning but don't be so rigid and stuck to your plan that you miss opportunities. Keep your plan in mind but if an opportunity comes your way see how it might fit into your overall life goals. You do have life goals? Right? Smile


This challenge has been so good for me because it has helped me to stay positive even when I had someone come at me in a negative matter. How's that you ask? When someone has come at me from a racist/insulting/stupid mode I have been able to immediately shift to Lord I'm thankful I'm not carrying that person's burden. More importantly it has helped me to not pick up or hold on to that negative situation/energy which is a blessing in itself. When someone comes at you from one of those modes their  point is to refocus you on that negative situation. When you are brooding over who what or why that happened you have lost your focus. Don't fall into the trap of giving nonsense energy. Instead look for a lesson in that interaction and then drop the rest. I know! I know! Sometimes its easier said then done, but you have to do it or lose focus.


Try the 30 day I AM THANKFUL FOR Challenge and let me know how it turns out for you.


As always you can click on the title to go to my new shop and shop. Smile


Happy Father's Day to Fathers AND Moms doing double duty.


Peace


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment