Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CHALLENGE 30 Days Positive only

Hi All

I've been doing a 30 day challenge on facebook to state every day what you are thankful for. After reading so many posts by Black Folks that were all phased in the negative, even those things that were positive information, I decided to issue this challenge. Everyone can do it, but I wanted to particularly issue it to Black Folks.

For 30 days You have to speak,write, and comment in the positive. Can you do it. We know it takes 30 days to create a habit, lets see if we can move from pessimist to optimist, from negative to positive. Yes, right here in America.

I am not asking you to sugar coat anything just go for the positive spin.

I'm almost finished with my website so I'll be giving the addy for that soon. I don't want any more folks to "Get Lost".

Love Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment