Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fine Silver Earrings II

Ellen Earrings http://etsy.me/eJXsrF
Ellen Earrings are part of my fine Silver (99.9% pure silver) wire collection. When I was shaping these free handed I thought of the propeller pods that I loved to watch fall twirling from the trees in the Midwest. I love the luminous of fine silver. You have to see it to appreciate.

You will enjoy wearing these lightweight earrings everyday. The ear wires are handcrafted of fine silver as well. I include ear stoppers with every earring purchase.

The wire is 18gage (the lower the number the thicker the wire.)

I have work harden the wire to give you years of wearablity.

Earrings are 3 inches long from the top of the ear wires. They are are 1 inch wide.


Duchess of Finesse Fine Silver EarringsFrom wirequeen


You will love luminese glow of fine silver (99.9% silver). The weightlessness of fine silver will make these your go to earrings for everyday wear. These are part of a new Series I'm doing of 99.9 Fine Silver Wire. I love the glow of fine silver wire.

The earrings are 1.75 inches from the top of the ear wires. The ear wires are sterling silver.

I had been playing with the fine silver wire in a18 gage. These are two more pair of earrings I created using the 18 gage fine silver wire.(Fine silver wire is 99.9% silver).


Counting down 5 days until My 20% of coupon expires on March 14, 2011. Use code "Bday Celebration at checkout.

Make it a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment