Monday, January 3, 2011

Marketing For the New Year 2011

Marketing is so important for small businesses. Whether you realize it or not it is something that you have to do constantly to get and keep your name in the public eye. The bookmark below is my primary offline marketing tool. The current version includes a 10% off code "Bookmark" for both my sell sites.  My reasoning is that people will hold on to it longer. I'd like to hear from you if you think this is effective? Should the design be changed? Do I need my picture included?

What materials are you using to market your business? Are you finding them effective to get traffic to your sell site or blog? Inquiring minds want to know? Smile



Click on the title to go to my facebook page to sign up for contests and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment