Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Won the General Mills I Heart Breakfast Contest.


I won the General Mills I Heart Breakfast contest. Baby girl claimed the I-Pod Touch as soon as it came out of the box.There was so much cereal and other goodies, I took half of the cereals and mixes and put them in the laundry room. We have a lot of college students here so thats how the elders share. Whoever needs it can take what they want without questions or finger pointing. Smile. I entered at Sistasense.com. Thanks LaShanda for having the contest on your site.

1 comment:

  1. Just read about your win on Lashanda Henry's FB page. Congrats to you! Had to stop by to tell you how much I LOVE your hair in the photo with your prizes! Natural hair is such a beautiful thing!!

    Have a happy and prosperous new year!!!!

    CoCo

    ReplyDelete