Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yay! I Made the November Blog a day Challenge. Then My computer got Sick

Yes!!!! I completed the November 30 day blog every day challenge and then I got my computer high jacked by a nasty virus that pretends to be Microsoft Think Pad. This virus won't let you connect to the Internet unless you pay them a fee of $69.00. This is the time of year this really becomes back. Please be careful. I'm at the library which my computer is being worked on.

That's why this is so late in posting. So please be careful of what you open this time of year even if its from a friend. Mine came from a friend saying she had gotten and apologizing if you received a vulgar email.


Its that time of the Year. So support small business and click on the link to for your handmade gifting creations.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment