Friday, February 19, 2010

More Destash Necklaces


Here are two more pieces that were in the box. The Tigereye is unisex and one for women. Guys would come up to my booth and say bet you don't have anything for men. It was a bet I won many times. They were so surprised I had something for them that they liked.

This is a Tigereye set that I sold for $120. Necklace is 20 inches long and bracelet is 8 inches. The stone is gorgeous and it looked great against a T-shirt.   


This next is a Serpentine necklace for her the color is so soft and feminine. I have a few stones left so I can make earrings to go with it. $60.00 for the set. The necklace is 18 inches long.

If you would like to purchase any of the above my email for paypal is at the top of the blog. FREE SHIPPING.

No comments:

Post a Comment