Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Branson Centre Mentorship

Hi All!

After going through and completing their selection process, I was selected as a (Sir Richard) Branson Centre Mentor. Today's the big day when I meet the entrepreneur that I'm to work with. I was initially told I was in, then the Centre was flooded with mentor applications. The process was reopened and I had to interview in addition to filing an application. Not happy, hadn't had to interview in many years. Apparently, I did okay. I will met my entrepreneur this morning. Here's a short video in the Centre in Jamaica.


 Looking back to when I started my business I wish I had better information on all the costs of starting up . You know those times when you don't know what you don't know. Smile. What are some of the things you would like to have known when you were just starting on your journey as an entrepreneur?

Leave a comment sharing your wisdom.

Michelle 
 
 
Sign up for our free newsletter!


 Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment