Friday, August 19, 2011

News Flash: Interested in A Job in International Trade?You should be

The state of Florida is providing two million dollars to train folks for jobs in international trade. A friend and I put pen to paper added up what it cost me to learn what I know in international trade. The figure we came up with was ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($100,000). I made that back in spades over the years. So if you can get into the field on someone else's dime do it. I had no mentors until much later and had to learn a lot by the seat of my skirt. This is an industry where the skills you learn are never outdated. People will always do business across borders. The world is becoming much smaller so take advantage of every situation you can to learn. http://bit.ly/nw7UUJ

If you put in for this give me some feed back on the program. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment