Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pendant Amber Carved Honeycomb in Sterling Silver

Image of Artisan Carved Wire Wrapped Honeycomb Amber Pendant

$225.00

You will own the only one this one won't be duplicated. Amber carved into a Honeycomb flatback cab. I dreamed this pendant, usually I say her but this one can be worn by a man or woman. I had the amber for two years before I made this pendant. The amber was sent to me by a metalsmith friend of mine who admires my work. We trade stones and amber to see what the other will do with them. I think he will be pleased with this pretty. It ships with a chain so it can be worn out of the box.

This the only one there is.

Pendant in 18 gage Sterling Silver sculpture is;

Length: 2 in. 5.08 cm

A sterling silver 20 inch chain with lobster is included so it can be worn on receipt. If you want a different length chain just put it in the comments to seller at check out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment