Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New website

I'm still working on my website http://wirequeen.com/  I'd appreciate some feedback on what would make it more customer friendly.

The summer is blazing along here in Arizona. Spas and resorts are offering all kinds of deals for Arizona residents now that the tourist season is over and the "snowbirds" have left for the summer. My daughter has done Wings to Fly (Wingstofly.org) an awesome one week sleepaway camp and a week at the Severson Sisters cooking camp (seversonsisters.org) which she enjoyed.



We'll do one more major camp and the just pick up activities before schedule starts. Baby girl did not want to go to a every day camp this summer (they only have 8 weeks out).

Make sure you check back because I will be sharing some very interestig info this week.

As always you cann click on the title to go to my store. Smile

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment