Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby Girl's Second Track Meet

Baby girl ran in her second track meet. She came in last again, but improved her time. She had to use her nebulyzer before the race so I didn't want  her to run. She insisted and did not whine, make excuses or complain. I was really proud of her. I was cheering so loudly you would have thought she was setting a new track record. Smile.

I know its been a long time since my now 22 year old participated in sports but these are the quietest sports events I have ever been to. Her teammates weren't even cheering for each other until they saw me doing it. I had them cheering for the kids who were coming in last by asking how would you feel. They started helping me cheer for all the kids, especially the ones who came in last, didn't matter which team they were on we cheered them in. You could see the difference it made by the look of surprise on the kids faces.

I will be doing a giveaway for Mother's Day starting next week. I got my fan page and shop set up on facebook. Still a work in progress, You can see it here. http://on.fb.me/ghLTw6

Make it a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment