Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Arts Organization Wednesday: Arizona Artists Guild

My featured arts organization for today is Arizona Artists Guild. I met members of this guild when I first cam to the Valley. They were fundraising to move into their own brand new building when I first moved to the Valley. Well they got it done. I was at City North 's Farmers Market and a lady gave me a flyer with the address of the new 4000 square ft building located at 1841 N. 7th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85023 (just south of the intersection of W. Union Hills and 7th Ave.)

Founded in 1928, the Arizona Artists Guild is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization led by volunteers dedicated to providing and promoting opportunities in the visual arts including exhibitions, educational and outreach programs.

Membership is made up of professional as well as aspiring artists working in a variety of media.

Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month, September through April, at 7:00 pm. Pre-meeting critique sessions begin at 6:00 p.m.

You can click the title to be taken to their site.

Make it a Great Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment