Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How is Blogging For Your Business Going?

Well how's it going? I started out playing with my Blog, now I'm serious. I started out posting pictures and events my daughter and I were going to here in Scottsdale, Arizona. Spa Valley as I jokingly refer to it. I wasn't even posting about my jewelry nor was I consistent. Did not have a plan in place. Now I'm the SEO Queen. Google loves me, I generally keep five pieces of jewelry on the first 1 or 2 pages in their category. I'm all over Google. Type my name in or wirequeen and see what I mean.


Now that I started consistently post I getting more repeat views. I've had over 700 people come to my blog since I added the flag counter about 2 months ago. I challenged myself to post everyday in November and I did it. I announced the challenge and I what day and subjects I would be posting after the challenge. I 'm an early riser between 3-5am, but I have people at my blog before me. I had to learn how to schedule my postings. Scheduling posts was the easy part, that's why I had to set up a schedule of what I was going to post on specified days. Hard for me because I was doing a breaking news kind of format. Now I am using the tools and trying to stay on track about my subject matter. I will have to start a wordpress blog for my information,grant,job and other communtiy awareness news. That blog will go live this month (michelleshawkins.com)


So where are you with your Blog? Is it getting your brand before the public? Or are you just having fun.?


Inquiring minds what to know. SMILE



No comments:

Post a Comment