Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Self Challenge Day Two Botswana Agate adjustable ring

Day II of my self challenge. I did a quick ring, yesterday was a long day. I love Botswana Agate it is one of my favorite stones. The stone ranges from swirls of gray to beige to a pinkish hue.

Tomorrow I will post a turquoise set I have to finish .  Check back today for the featured my featured arts organization Artizona. So come back and find out all the good things they are doing in the Valley. You might learn something you can put to use in your area. That's my purpose for posting about arts organization. Small arts groups like small business  owners are the innovators. We have to be creative because we don't have the deep pockets to just do whatever.





As always you can click on the title to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment