Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scottsdale Fashion Week 2010 Revisited

We finally had a chance to check out some of the fashion shows. (Baby girl had been under the weather). We went to Metro Parks show and they gave out give cards to everyone present. I found baby girl a cute over vest (?) with an asymmetrical bottom. Saw Mega Mind the movie (We had premiere passes last week but that's when my daughter took sick).



Many of the stores do great in store parties during fashion week Nordstom's does a really great job at this AND their people are really friendly. So if you're going to be in Scottsdale during this time of year or plan for next year contact me. I can set up tours, girlfriend getaways and shopping. Many of the spas also get in on the action. Leave me a comment if you attended any of the events or want to plan something for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment