Friday, August 13, 2010

CRAVE Phoenix Event

I attended the first CRAVE Phoenix event at the Mission on Brown Street inScottsdale Wednesday. One of the nicest premier/meetups I have attended. The Mission did a great job of hosting. The people were friendly. They were actually women working their business fulltime, not doing something until they could get a real job. Ugh, I hate those kind of meetups.

I am in sorry need of a photograher for my jewelry. Yeah, I've read all the posts on taking pictures on overcast days, with or without a lightbox, etc. I'm still lousy at it and its taking too much time from me creating.

So who were the first people I talked to, Yep, photographers. We'll see how it works out. I'll post pictures here.

Looking forward to future CRAVE events.

No comments:

Post a Comment