Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Inspiration Richard St. John 10/14/2012

Hi All!
 
Today's Sunday inspiration will enlighten you and put a smile on your face. This is for all my folks in business who need encouragement to keep moving forward.


I hope you enjoyed this video. I did. I like the way Richard St John dispensed humor throughout the presentation. I love the way he used graphic and quotes. This one of the most effective presentations I watched in a long time. He hit his points and kept you laughing. That laughter which will serve as a trigger when viewing other similar material to bring his presentation to mind. 

Did you receive inspiration from this video? If not why not? 

 Do you do inspiration or motivational  video, graphics or blog posts?

How do you use video, slides and graphics in your business? 

Leave a comment sharing your story. If you have a video or blog post you'd like to share that hits any of the above questions, leave a link in your comments.

Looking forward to reading your comments.

Michelle


Click to  Sign up for our free newsletter!



 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment